All human beings are entitled to the same human rights regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, sex, political affiliations, or any other characteristics which are used to define them.
- Equality is recognising that all beings have value.
- Equality is in recognising that the same worthiness that is in you is in all other beings too.
- Equality is all people having equal rights to be who they are.
- Equality is not one size fits all!
- Equality is in recognising that individuality matters in all beings.
- Equality is in standing up for that value in all beings.